If you like rapid growth and working with enthusiastic team members to improve patients’ quality of life, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
As a chiropractor in the clinic, you will be responsible for bringing about the retention of long-term quality patients for the clinic through the execution of service delivery systems, so the patient’s needs and expectations of care are met or exceeded. To fulfil this position, we require someone who will be compassionate, caring, self-motivated, and gets excited about a challenge. As a chiropractor in our clinic, we desire you to have a passion for helping others see their full potential and to motivate/assist them to reach their true goals. You will be an essential piece of the integrated clinic and will work in tandem to collaborate with other clinicians to result in the most effective treatment plans and clinical outcomes. It is necessary for you to be knowledgeable in regards to diseases, rehabilitation, and other medical conditions.
About Smiley Family Chiropractic and Wellness Center:
We are a multi-faceted, multi-dimensional practice. Our services include chiropractic care, functional medicine, functional neurology, acupuncture, and massage therapy. We also utilize a hyperbaric oxygen chamber, infrared sauna, ionic detox footbaths, NeuroSolutions laser therapy, and multiple other modalities.
Our purpose is to serve courageously, love empathetically, and facilitate healing when all hope has been lost.
Our mission is to make tomorrow better than today, by building and restoring health to humankind.
• Effectively provide chiropractic adjustments for spinal and extremity complaints and keep detailed records of each treatment session.
• Develop connections with patients to understand their expected goals and desired outcomes.
• Educate the patient on the services provided in the clinic.
• Evaluate the new patients to determine if and which chiropractic/additional services they could benefit from.
• Take and reviews X-Rays.
• Monitor patients for improvements and setbacks to modify services to help clients meet or exceed expectations.
• Monitor patients for compliance and effectively communicate the need to follow recommendations.
• Effectively and continually educate patients about the need for, and progress through the care plan.
• Recognize and acknowledge when patients improve and reach goals.
• Assist in the recruitment of new patients through internal and external lead generating activities.
• Engage in effective communication with clinical as well as administrative staff to ensure seamless flow of production to allow for increased growth of company’s services delivered to meet the strategic objective of the company.
• Consult with patients and offer techniques and ideas for them to improve their physical health and comfort.
• Display extreme focus on each individual patient.
• Entrepreneurially oriented. Driven to succeed and a commitment to achieve results.
• Excellent relationship building skills with a demonstrated ability to quickly develop trust.
• Ability to make decisions, offer strong recommendations, and take responsibility for results.
• Self-starter who can work independently within existing processes or operate effectively with ambiguity.
• Ability to overcome objections with confidence.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are essential in order to build relationships with patients and staff.
• Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle a large patient load.
• Ability to empathize with patients who are in chronic pain and a strong desire to help improve their quality of life.
• Able to coordinate and balance needs of the patient and the clinic.
• Must be able to think critically and make judgements about how best to help patients.
• Thrives in inter-professional setting.
• Up to date on the latest chiropractic practices and a desire to provide cutting-age care.
• Ability to maximize and apply internal systems, processes, and platforms.
• Team oriented and strong collaborator.
• Present self in a professional and positive manner in attitude and appearance at all times.
• Understand, believe, and communicate our mission, vision, and values.
• Desire to define and take massive action to accomplish your own personal, professional and financial goals.
Education and Experience
• 4-year bachelor’s degree from accredited college
• Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Valid DC license in the state of Tennessee
• Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in the state of Tennessee
• Must be in good physical condition and have the strength and dexterity to perform chiropractic adjustments on patients.
• Able to stand for extended periods of time.
Commitment to Diversity:
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multi-generational and multicultural workforce, Smiley Family Chiropractic and Wellness Center recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talents at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability. We actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
4793 New Hwy 68, Madisonville, TN 37354
Benefits: Medical, Paid Vacation, 401 K, Bonus, Malpractice, CE Allowance, Professional Development Assistance
Base Salary Range: From $85,000 per year with Bonus Potential
Full Time: Monday-Thursday/ 7:30-6:30 (with 1 hour for lunch)
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
If you like rapid growth and working with ecstatic, enthusiastic team members, you’ll enjoy your career with us!