Chiropractor Louisville, KY
We are looking for Chiropractor to join us part-time in our Chiropractic Wellness clinic in Louisville, KY. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about Chiropractic care and the continued benefits it brings, someone who is energetic, positive, healthy / fit for the demands of the job, and has a can-do attitude. This is a part time position, 2 or 3 days per week -must have some Saturday availability. (2 or 3 Saturdays per month).
Do you like focusing more on personalized, patient care and less on the headaches of owning a practice? Do you enjoy helping patients improve their quality of life? Then we are the practice and team for you! We take care of the business aspects, paperwork, billing, and management, while you do what you do best, concentrate on improving the quality of life for the patients who walk through the door.
We are a wellness clinic that focuses on patient satisfaction and helping our patients achieve their health and wellness goals. We are knowledgeable and well-respected group with a phenomenal support staff and a stellar reputation within the community. Our drive for personalized care and patient satisfaction has led to our practice growing quickly, and we need a great adjuster who can jump right in and provide high quality care along with our fantastic, welcoming, and friendly team.
• Patient exam/evaluation (review medical history and pertinent imaging/records)
• Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body (Diversified and Drops)
• Educate patients on the continued benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Provide a recommended course of treatment
• Maintain accurate documentation and progress notes
• Arrange for diagnostic x-rays/reviewed, when medically necessary
• Building positive doctor-patient relationships
• Regular Wellness Reviews (re-evaluations) and follow up treatments
• Follow up calls of patients
• Occasional community marketing with clinic owners and/or other chiropractors
• Participate in morning huddles and team meetings to help push clinic KPIs.
• Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Valid DC license in KY
• Part time
• 2 or 3 days -must have some Saturday availability. (2 or 3 Saturdays per month)
• $40-$50 per hour
• Performance Bonus based on key performance indicators
• Company paid Malpractice Insurance
• PTO and Major holidays
We are an experienced team of Chiropractors, providing high quality care, improving the lives of thousands of patients on their journey of optimizing their health! You too, can improve the quality of life of so many! Whether you’re a graduate looking for hands- on experience, or an experienced DC looking for financial security, we have a supportive and welcoming team, dedicated to family chiropractic and spine health. Work in a modern clinic with streamlined workflow and focus your time and energy of patient education and patient care. We invite you to join us in providing a pathway to wellness to our patients through the Chiropractic approach to healthcare.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com