Chiropractor Bear, DE (10 miles S of Wilmington/Newark)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Bear, DE. Our office is just 10 miles south of Wilmington and 10 miles from Newark. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is great with people, has great communication and adjusting skills, and enjoys working as a part of a team helping others reach for their health and wellness goals.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through high quality chiropractic care for over 20 years. Our team is dedicated to chiropractic/physical rehabilitative; solutions to target each patients’ unique needs, whether they are suffering from back pain, neck pain, headaches, or sore muscles and tension. We treat a wide variety of patients, whether they need pain relief after suffering an accident, experiencing an injury, or if they have a specific condition such as chronic back pain; even if they just want to improve their overall health, our chiropractors and team collaborate to help them achieve their wellness goals!
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays- radiological reports
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications and nutritional advice, take-home stretches and exercises, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- diversified, rehab, laser, strapping as needed and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes using Chirotouch)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in DE
• Full time
• Mon - Friday (with office hours ending at 2 on Friday)
• $80k-$90k yearly
• Bonus Compensation potential
• Vacation/PTO 2 weeks
• 401 k profit sharing
We seek to help our patients to improve their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO