We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Bentonville, AR. The incoming associate Chiropractor or soon to be D.C graduate is ideally a health-conscious individual who is highly organized, friendly, great adjuster, and is excellent at multi-tasking. Must be able to work both independently and with our thriving and dynamic team. The associates’ responsibilities will include all aspects of patient care, screenings, and community talks, working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned DC or a recent grad looking to grow with an amazing team!
Who we are:
We believe that being a chiropractor is more than someone who just helps people feel healthy. Through high-quality chiropractic care, we are here to empower patients with both knowledge and healing and our patients trust their health in our hands. Our office has proudly served our community through high quality chiropractic care for almost 10 years. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, nutritional advice, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments Diversified & Thompson Drop, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Screenings and community talks
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in AR
• Spanish speaking preferred but not required
• Full time
• Patient/office hours Monday-Thursday
• Minimal Friday hours- (for training/administrative work)
• $60k-$80k (DOE)
• Bonus Compensation
• Complimentary Chiropractic Care
• Employee Discount
• Health Incentive Program (HIP)- we reward you for taking care of yourself!
• 401k with matching
• Professional advancement- training and mentorship
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com