Medical Assisting with X-RAY Instructor – Degree – FT – Dallas
Job Location: Dallas Campus – Garland, TX
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: 2 Year Degree
Travel Percentage: Negligible
Job Shift: Split
Job Category: Education
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic health science clinical professional (medical assistant, RN/LPN, or related) ready to make a difference by educating students who are eager to train as medical assistants? Bring your talents and skills to Remington College, a non-profit/non-traditional institution with high ethical standards fostering a culture in which you can make a difference.
We’re seeking health science clinical professionals who have experience with x-ray to join the academic team on a full-time/part-time basis.
Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
As a full-time/part-time instructor, you will:
– Instruct and evaluate students in your area of specialty.
– Keep up-to-date with and effectively use technology and media in the classroom.
– Track student attendance and post assignment feedback in a timely manner.
– Attend faculty/staff and in-service meetings.
– Implement and adhere to all school policies.
– Participate in graduation ceremonies.
– Perform other duties/participate in special projects as assigned.
– Performs the job on site when required. Remote work is appropriate when onsite work is not required. Subject to change if superseded by Human
Resource policy regarding remote work.
Additional requirements include:
– An associate’s degree or higher in medical assisting, health information technology, nursing, chiropractic sciences, medicine, allied health, medical
sciences, or related.
– Must hold a current license/registry which is verifiable within the state of campus location.
– Must have current certification from an accredited certifying agency.
– At least four (4) years of practical work experience in a medical environment, with hands on knowledge of related procedures and experience with x-ray.
– At least one (1) of the following
– Currently certified as MRT and credentialed as a radiographer with ARRT
– Currently certified as LMRT with certificate categories that match the categories of Instruction
– A practitioner (Chiropractor) who is in good standing with all appropriate regulatory agencies