Dr. William Morgan
This course has been approved for 5 hours of Continuing Education. Check for your individual State status at the bottom of the page.
After purchasing this course, a free 400 page E-Book is available for download at the beginning of the first module.
Chrome is the recommended web browser.
Mobile devices are not recommended.
Course Expires 12/31/2024
The online learner will expand his/her understanding of managing lumbar disc derangements. The course objectives include:
- Understand the anatomy and function of the disc, the types of disc derangements, and the lexicon for describing disc lesions
- Identify probable disc derangements through history, observation/examination, and imagery
- Determine the safest course of management
Understand the concept of evidence-based practice
- Learn the mechanism of injury for disc herniations
- Learn to perform an efficient and meaningful orthopedic/neurologic exam
- Learn to identify disc lesions
- Learn how to conservatively manage a disc derangement
- Learn when to refer
- 5 hours of Course Content
- End of Course Assessment
- End of Course Survey
- Course Completion Certificate
This course has been approved by:
- All courses must be completed by 12/31/2024.
- After successfully purchasing your course, your course can be accessed through selecting the expand button listed below or through your CE profile page.
- Successful completion of the course requires an 80% or better on all quizzes.
Parker University’s Continuing Education Department endeavors to present information that is timely, accurate and helpful in the on-going education and relicensure requirements of health care professionals. Individuals taking these courses assume all responsibility for checking with their professional licensing boards or other governing bodies regarding the clinical applicability of course content, presumed competencies which may be developed as a result of taking any course, seminar, or other mode of instruction.
By registering for this course, you acknowledge that you agree with Parker University’s expectations and understand that submitting this course certification counts towards my participation and attendance in this course.