Chiropractor Augusta, GA
No weekend hours
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Augusta, GA. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is friendly and optimistic, enjoys connecting with others, helping patients reach their health and wellness goals, and is competent in hands on manipulation.
Who we are:
Our chiropractic office has proudly served our community through the highest quality chiropractic care for over 25 years and due to our fantastic reputation for providing the best care out there, our patient base continues to grow! We take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic care to each and every patient! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. Along with manipulation, we also provide Estim, mechanical traction, cryotherapy, therapeutic exercise and injury rehab, lifestyle advice, nutritional counseling, and spinal and postural screenings to ensure we reach all our patients health and wellness goals!
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- diversified, activator and drop, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with team, chiropractic assistants, and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in GA
• Full time
• Mon-Thur (office hours 8:30-5:30 with 1 ½ hour break) and Friday 8:30-10:30
• $90k-$110k based on experience and skill level
Our dynamic and well-respected team seeks to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org