Chiropractor Aventura, FL 33180 (20 miles N of Miami)
PTO! Paid Holidays!
Welcoming and supportive team!
We are looking for Chiropractor to join us full-time in our Chiropractic Wellness clinics in Aventura and Miramar, FL. Ready to enjoy the beauty of South Florida? Join our team in Aventura! Conveniently located just 20 miles North of Miami Beach. Ideally, we are looking for a DC who is passionate about Chiropractic care and the continued benefits it brings, someone who is responsible and reliable, has a good personality and is a great adjuster! We have a wonderful support staff, great chiropractors, and a busy patient base. We take care of the business aspects, paperwork, billing, and management, while you do what you do best, concentrate on improving the quality of life for the patients who walk through the door. We have two locations; Aventura and Miramar, and we are ideally looking for a reliable DC to cover both. This position will be the lead Chiropractor role and we will only consider Chiropractors with several years of clinical experience.
We are a wellness clinic that focuses on patient satisfaction and helping our patients achieve their health and wellness goals. We are knowledgeable and well-respected group with a phenomenal support staff and a stellar reputation within the community. Our drive for personalized care and patient satisfaction has led to our practice growing quickly, and we need a great adjuster who can jump right in and provide high quality care along with our fantastic, welcoming, and friendly team.
• Patient exam/evaluation (review medical history and pertinent imaging/records)
• Diagnosis and Treatment Plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- Perform manual adjustments to the full spine
• Educate patients on the continued benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Provide a recommended course of treatment, adjust care plan as needed as the patient progresses
• Maintain accurate documentation and progress notes
• Building positive doctor-patient relationships
• Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Valid DC license in FL
• Must have several years’ experience as a Chiropractor
• Full-time split coverage between Aventura and Miramar
• $83k-$89k plus per year
• Company paid Malpractice Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Reimbursement for CRE Credits
Whether you’re a graduate looking for hands- on experience, or an experienced DC looking for financial security, we have a supportive and welcoming team, dedicated to family chiropractic and spine health. We invite you to join us in providing a pathway to wellness to our patients through the Chiropractic approach to healthcare.