We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Wilmington, DE. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about working closely with patients and providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is an excellent adjuster who is experienced in working with all ages/demographics with an emphasis on injuries/motor vehicle accident and workers compensation patients. This is a fantastic opportunity to help those in need recover from difficult injuries, improve their quality of life, and reach their health and wellness goals!
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for almost 5 years. Our healthcare team of professionals works together to correctly diagnose and formulate a personalized treatment plan. We have a variety of techniques, therapies, and modalities that address the source of our patient’s discomfort and dysfunction to therapeutically restore their health. Our practice looks at the whole patients, including their lifestyle, nutrition and stress factors as important components to successful care. We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments Diversified, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes) writing notes and narrative reports
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in DE
• Comfortable treating patients of all ages and demographics
• Full time
We have a dynamic, well-respected team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com