Chiropractor Grover Beach, CA
3-day work week! (M, W, TH)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Grover Beach, CA. We have a beautiful, state-of-the-art Family Chiropractic office, along the coastline of California. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care to the whole family. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is family-focused, philosophically minded chiropractor who wants to learn and grow with our practice, excellent adjusting skills are a must, and training in pediatrics and pregnancy is a plus.
Who we are:
Our Family Chiropractic office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for almost 15 years and due to our fantastic reputation for providing the highest level of care, we continue to grow. Our practice is a mix of patient ages and needs, from pediatric to geriatric, and we are looking for a Chiropractor to help us care for them all. We look to improve overall family dynamics and quality of life, promoting a happier and more balanced family. We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. Our team provides spinal correction, pediatrics and craniosacral techniques, as well as pregnancy and perinatal care.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays and scans
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- MC2/Tonal, MLS, diversified, drop, pediatric toggle head piece, dynamic body balancing, craniosacral/craniopathy adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Assist with answering phones and scheduling as needed
• Occasionally screening and marketing new patients as needed
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in CA
• Training in pediatrics and pregnancy a plus.
• Full time 3-day work week!!
• M 8-12, 2-6, W 8-12, 2-630, Th 8-12, 2-6
• $78k-$81k plus bonuses
• Bonus Compensation
• Vacation/PTO- 2 weeks
• Employer paid malpractice coverage
• Professional advancement and Seminars
We seek to help our patients and their families improve their quality of life and helping them reach their health and wellness goals. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate Chiropractor to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com