We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice in Newark, DE. Our office needs a talented and experienced Chiropractor that provides excellent care to our patients! Ideally, the incoming Chiropractor is a highly skilled adjuster with a welcoming bedside manner, a team player who is caring and attentive, who listens to the needs of our patients and works hard to develop a treatment plan to decrease or eliminate pain and discomfort. At least one year of chiropractic experience is preferred, but we may be willing to train a new graduate who is excited to practice and motivated to learn. We will consider a Chiropractor who is looking for full time or part time work (2-5 days per week) with a 2-day work schedule being either Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday.
Our integrated office brings a multi-disciplinary approach to pain management and care for patients who have been injured at work, involved in an auto accident, and suffer new or chronic discomfort. Our years of experience help us listen to each patient’s particular situation and make an individual treatment plan that meets their needs. Our multispecialty approach to pain is to decrease the reliance on narcotic analgesics with our multi-modality approach. We have a dedicated team of medical doctors, chiropractic physicians, therapists and providers and we offer a host of services which include physical rehabilitation therapy and sports injury pain management.
• Patient exam/evaluations- (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records/imaging)
• Take, review and report on X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- manual adjustments, spinal decompression, variety of treatments and modalities
• Patient education about the diagnosis, treatment plan options, lifestyle modifications, home rehab recommendations and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Documentation-progress notes
• Collaboration with the other DC’s and multidisciplinary staff for comprehensive patient care
• Regular patient follow up to ensure patient progress and patient satisfaction
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Current Chiropractic license in DE
• Knowledge of current industry trends and state and federal requirements
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry-related software, know of Chirotouch is a PLUS!
• Part time or Full time (2-5 days per week)
• $38/hr -$45/hr
• State of the art workplace
• Support staff
• Flexible Schedule
If you are a team player, who believes in honesty, integrity, transparency, and has a good work ethic, then we want to hear from you. We have a dynamic team of doctors and supportive staff ready to collaborate to provide the best care possible- the care that our patients need and deserve! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org