Chiropractic Assistant (CA) Clearwater, FL
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractic Assistant (CA) to join our medical practice full time in Clearwater, FL. We need a qualified and licensed Chiropractic Assistant who has been trained on active rehabilitation and attended modalities to help our patients reach their optimal health. The incoming Chiropractic Assistant must have prior experience with low level rehab & therapeutic exercises, must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team environment with lots of patients. All applicable training will be provided and pay rate will be determined based on experience.
Who we are:
Our integrated office has proudly served our community with high quality medical care, and due to our fantastic reputation, our patient base continues to grow! We are a patient-centric, results oriented clinic easily accessible to the Clearwater & Tampa Bay community, where patients could go to get cutting edge non-narcotic interventional pain management treatments. Our patients come to us to be heard and to have their key concerns addressed. Our dedicated team consists of a medical doctor, physician assistant, chiropractic physician, rehab techs, and support staff- who collaborate to provide our patients with the highest level of care.
• Assist the Chiropractor and staff with patient care
• Manage the flow of patients in and out of the treatment spaces
• Assist the chiropractor with routing & getting patients started on treatment.
• Assist with all phases of therapy to include setting up the Neuropathy treatment line and connecting-up patients to the HakoMed and therapeutic laser devices
• Check with the staff and the chart to ensure the patients receive their intended treatments for the day
• Keeping proper treatment notes, updating charts for all patients as they do their treatments
• Engage with patients to ensure comprehensive patient care
• Collaboration with the Chiropractor, medical staff and other staff to ensure compliance with treatment plans/protocols and comprehensive patient care thru their treatment regimen
• Chiropractic Assistant licensed in FL
• Must have prior experience with low level rehab & therapeutic exercises
• Must have prior training on active rehabilitation and attended modalities
• $13-$20/hr (depends on experience and training)
• Health Insurance
• Retirement plan
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate Chiropractic Assistant to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals in Clearwater reach their health goals. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com