Chiropractor Baton Rouge, LA
$75K to $105K plus bonus compensation
We are looking for a dedicated Chiropractor to join our well-established practice full time in Baton Rouge, LA. Ideally, we are seeking a Chiropractor who is a fantastic adjuster, people person, who enjoys forming real relationships with patients and helping others reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals. This is a fantastic job opportunity for either a recent graduate looking to learn to run a successful business or an experienced doctor that has worked with Personal injury cases in the past and that doesn't mind learning a new system.
Potential growth opportunity for someone who wants to grow and eventually partner in a clinic with the option to own clinic and stay a part of the group yet run his or her own show. If you are a Chiropractor who prefers to focus solely on high quality care and doesn't want the hassle of a business, just wants to treat, and enjoys working with patients, and not have headaches of clinic ownership, then this opportunity would work for you too!
For over 20 years, our Chiropractic office has provided the highest quality care that our patients need and deserve! Over that time, our office has become a pillar in the community, helping countless patients, getting positive results, and living a pain free life. We have a dedicated team of chiropractors, chiropractic assistants, physical therapist, and support staff that works hard as a team to create a welcoming, supportive environment for both the patients and the staff!
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays and scans
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments Cox technique (not necessary to know already), diversified, thompson, activator, ART, Graston, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes) ChiroTouch
• Work cooperatively with the team, PT, chiropractic assistant and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Some marketing with our marketing specialist
• Learn and grow
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in LA
• Full time
• Mon-Friday with ½ day on Friday
• $75K to $105K plus bonus compensation
• Bonus Compensation (production based and yearly holiday bonus)
• Supportive work environment
• Professional growth opportunity with Potential ownership
• Health Insurance
• CE credit hours paid
We strive to help those who simply like to be the BEST version of themselves! We are looking for a Chiropractor who is excellent communicator, driven, reliable, and who enjoys helping others be their best selves. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.