Ultrasound Tech (Vascular) Fort Myers, FL
We are looking for an experienced Vascular Ultrasound Tech (RVT) to join our medical group full time in Fort Myers, FL. Ideally, the incoming Vascular US tech has experience doing reflux studies and is a team player who enjoys helping others. This position will be split between our two offices, working 4 days per week at our office in Fort Myers and 1 day per week at our office in Port Charlotte.
Our dedicated team has provided the highest quality care to our community for over 5 years and due to our fantastic reputation, we continue to grow. We use our expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic vein conditions. Using state of the art tools to accurately identify the root cause of our patients’ symptoms, we develop individualized treatment plans to help our patients achieve optimal health outcomes.
• Explains procedures to patients and assists patients in the proper positioning for the test.
• Selects transducer and makes equipment adjustments according to the nature of test, depth of field, and other test specifications.
• Conducts actual test procedures -reflux studies, guided procedures, and follow-up scans
• Enters test data and patient information into the patients’ records.
• Checks equipment on a regular basis to ensure proper operation.
• Graduate of an approved program of diagnostic sonography.
• Ultrasound Tech licensed in FL
• Experience doing reflux studies as a vascular ultrasound tech
• Monday through Friday. 4 days per week at Fort Meyers and 1 day per week at Port Charlotte.
• $35 - $42 per hour
• PTO (2 weeks)
• Health Insurance stipend potentially
Are you passionate about bringing quality care and compassion to your patients? Ready to join our dynamic group that is solely focused on fantastic patient care? If so, then we want to hear from you! Please send your resume to email@example.com