X-ray Technologist East Walpole, MA (25 miles SE of Boston)
We are looking for an X-ray Technologist to join our urgent care practice full time in East Walpole, MA. We are looking for a dedicated and compassionate radiologic technologist to provide quality results, while maintaining a cooperative relationship with the healthcare teams. The X-ray tech will work with the physicians, physician assistants and support staff to provide comprehensive care within our urgent care clinic. The position will be full-time, working up to 16 shifts per month.
Where patients have access to World-Class Hospitals, they deserve access to a World-Class Urgent Care. Unlike traditional walk-in treatment centers, our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with on-site lab testing, cardiac monitoring, CT scan and X-Ray Services. Our experienced medical staff can treat patients of all ages for all urgent and acute care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports medical staff by promptly following physician orders, operating equipment to acquire images for use by physicians and physician assistants in diagnosis and treatment of patients of all ages. Recording and transmitting messages; scheduling, receiving, and announcing scheduled patients and visitors; arranging referrals and authorizations as necessary; scheduling appointments for advanced medical imaging.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
• Enhances physician office reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
• Full time (36 hrs per week)
• Shifts during the week are 11 hours and weekend shifts are 8 hours.
• Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 7:00pm
• Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
• Current Massachusetts DPH Radiologic Technologist License- AART
• Up to $38 per hour (depending on experience)
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Free parking
The duty of the position includes perform radiographic and other diagnostic imaging procedures to assist physicians in the diagnosis of injuries and disease. We offer an excellent work environment, a competitive compensation package, and the ability for you to grow professionally. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to email@example.com