Chiropractor O’Fallon, IL (18 miles E of St. Louis)
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our practice full time in O’Fallon, IL. Our state-of-the-art office is in the second largest city in the Metro-East region and southern Illinois and conveniently is less than 20 miles from downtown St. Louis. Our ideal candidate is a charismatic people person, who enjoys living and educating about health-conscious ideas, is patient care focused and a team player. Are you confident in your skills and looking for a long-term practice to grow with? Join our amazing, well-respected team where we value our patients and our employees, with a great work life balance in a 4-day work week.
For over 16 years, our patients have trusted us to provide them with the highest level of care. We offer top of the line equipment, a wide variety of services and a knowledgeable and well-respected team and highly qualified staff. We have built a reputation of trust, friendship, and results. We provide top notch service with a staff who puts our patients first! We serve all of St. Clair County including O’Fallon, Belleville, Fairview Heights, Swansea, Shiloh, Lebanon, Collinsville and more. With state of the art technology like our Hydrobeds and our decompression table, we have just what are patients need to live their ideal life!
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual adjustments- Diversified, Cox flexion, basic adjustor, weight loss, neuropathy, spinal decompression, and various therapies/modalities
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure the patient and treatment goals have been met
• Collaborating and communicating with staff for comprehensive patient care
• Discussing financials if necessary
• Graduation from an Accredited Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in IL
• Experience is not necessary; we will consider recent grads
• Full time
• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8 AM – 6 PM with 2-hour lunch break
• 4-day work week and no weekend work
We offer a competitive base salary, bonuses, and benefits! Come join our amazing team that focuses on diagnosing patients, giving treatment plans, and taking care of patients in our fully equipped and beautifully designed clinic with unmatched workplace culture! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.