We are looking for a self-starting, motivated Chiropractor to grow with our practice in Atlanta, GA. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Chiropractor who is looking for professional advancement and growth, as we invest in you from the start. We offer equity from day 1, so this practice will be yours and we will work with you to grow it. Must be a great communicator as well as an excellent clinician! Ideally, we are looking for a LEADER! We are looking for someone who can lead a clinic and lead a team to move them towards growth. We believe in individualized, personalized care and we strive to help every patient reach for and achieve their own health and wellness goals. We also believe in a great work life balance, offering a ½ day on Fridays and no weekend hours! We like seeing our patients’ needs before they do. Client retention, renewals, upsells, and growth is the name of the game. And we win that game by serving up value even before our patients ask for it.
We are a chiropractic company based in Atlanta, GA. We are health enthusiasts that focus on two primary objectives: Results & Service. AND we’re in full-tilt growth mode with no signs of slowing down. Our patients are your weekend warriors, parents looking to play with their kids, members of different boutique gyms, people in healthcare looking to practice what they preach, and so much more. Our company is led by a 15-year marketplace industry veteran and staffed by a team of energetic, growth minded junkies, customer service superstars, and the best smiling faces you’ve ever seen. We work hard, have fun, learn a lot, and don’t have needless meetings. We are proud of our vibrant company culture—we value play, curiosity, taking risks, and cheering each other on. We believe in doing good, and that creating great opportunities for our team to thrive in a healthy environment.
• Conducting initial patient intake, evaluations, and examinations
• Take and reading X-Rays and Writing X-ray reports
• Report of findings, Diagnosis, and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment care plan options, therapies/modalities, nutrition and lifestyle advice, and benefits of continued care
• Chiropractic care, adjusting patients- full spine, Introduction and demonstration of rehabilitative exercises, Rehabilitation, variety of therapies and modalities
• Documentation/progress reports- timely and accurate
• Regular reexams to ensure patient and DC goals being met
• Collaboration with the staff for comprehensive patient care
• Generating real relationships with the patients
• Occasional marketing (we have a marketing director to help support the growth)
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in GA
• Leadership skills
• Monday - Friday
• $75k-$90k per year plus Bonus Compensation
• Bonus compensation- Structured based on growth as well as equity!
• Malpractice Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
We use a compassionate approach to care, leaving us better able to help our patients achieve optimal levels of health and wellness. Are you ready to join a dynamic team? Do you enjoy helping countless people reach their optimal health? Then come join us! We have a welcoming, supportive team that works hard to help you reach your career goals, as well as helping our patients reach their goals of health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org