We are looking for the ideal part time front office person for our Chiropractic office. This is a stress free professional work environment.
- Greet and welcome patients in a professional and friendly manner
- Answer calls and take messages
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Submit insurance claims for accidents and medical insurance
- Provide administrative support such as filing and data entry
- Assist with project coordination and follow-up on tasks as assigned
- Handle patient inquiries and provide excellent customer support
- Manage office supplies inventory
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area
- Experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, or office manager is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Proficient in using appointment scheduling programs preferred but not required
- Familiarity with office equipment such as printers, scanners, and fax machines
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and professionalism
- Knowledge of clerical procedures and basic medical office terminology is preferred but not required
-This is an excellent opportunity for someone who want a part time job as something to do, and not solely for income purposes
-This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys providing exceptional customer service while managing administrative tasks. If you are organized, detail-oriented, and looking for a comfortable/no stress environment, we would love to hear from you!
Please note, this position days and hours are as follows... Tuesday & Thursday 9:30am-6pm, lunch 1pm-3pm, Friday 9:30am-1pm.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com. In the subject line please put: RE: Front Office Position
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: $16-$18 per hour (depending on experience)
Customer service: minimum 1 year (Preferred but not required) Must be teachable