We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Canton, GA. We are seeking an Activator proficient DC, who is ideally credentialed with most major insurance companies or as at least willing to do so. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, personalized care. We believe that chiropractic care is one of the most important aspects of healthcare to achieve optimal health and we are looking for a likeminded Associate to join our fantastic team! Must have activator proficiency rating and prefer at least 3-5 years’ experience as a Chiropractor.
Who we are:
Our chiropractic office has proudly served our community through high quality chiropractic care for over 30 years and due to our dynamic reputation, we continue to grow. Our award-winning team consists of chiropractors, nutrition coach, massage therapist and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment, helping people of all ages overcome the discomfort in their lives and allowing them to get back to doing the activities they enjoy.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- Activator, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Setting up patients on therapies, exercises, and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes) entering notes in the EHR
• Work cooperatively with team and support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in GA
• Must have Activator proficiency rating
• Full time
• Monday thru Friday
• 85k-95k per year plus Bonus Compensation
• Bonus Compensation
Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges and is dedicated to helping our patients reach optimal health. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com