Chiropractor Philadelphia (West), PA
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Chiropractor to join our practice part time in Philadelphia, PA. Join our team of passionate chiropractors as we help restore functionality, mobility, and our patient’s quality of life. We are looking for a chiropractor who is experienced in personal injury, has sufficient computer skills and is willing to learn our EHR system. You will be working alongside a reputable and well-respected team of chiropractors, medical providers, physical therapists, and amazing support staff.
We are a multidisciplinary practice that provides state of the art technology in treatment of acute and chronic pain. We offer chiropractic care, medical management, and rehabilitative therapy for a wide variety of conditions. Our expert staff collaborates to provide high quality comprehensive care, giving our patients an improved quality of life, improved functionality, and less pain. We have a dedicated team of chiropractors, medical doctors, midlevel providers, physical therapists, and excellent support staff on hand to provide individualized personal care plans. Our practice has been providing top quality, compassionate care to the community for over 20 years and we continue to expand.
• Patient evaluation/exam – medical history, review pertinent reports/imaging, and physical exam
• Take and review x-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- adjustments, diversified, activator, therapeutic exercises, and modalities
• Patient education about the diagnosis, care plan options, lifestyle modifications, and exercises
• Collaboration with the other healthcare professionals for comprehensive patient care
• Work with and supervise chiropractic assistants/medical assistants
• Documentation/reports- timely and accurate EHR
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in PA
• Computer skills required
• Monday 8-6; Wednesday 8-6, Friday 8-12
• $40-$50 per hour
Our goal is to use the most modern conservative treatment modalities to improve our patient’s condition, bring back their quality of life, and bring their range of motion back to a functional status. We have a dynamic, fully trained staff and a welcoming, state of the art office. We help countless of individuals improve the quality of their lives and are looking for another motivated Chiropractor to help us on our mission. If you are passionate about chiropractic, enjoy working as a part of a team, and love helping your patients feel better, then contact us! We are looking for you and your unique skills!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org