Chiropractor Richmond, TX (30 miles SW of Houston)
4-day work week (Mon-Thurs)
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Richmond, TX. We are seeking a motivated compassionate chiropractor with integrity to help inspire our growing practice. The ideal candidate is a person who has the drive, energy, focus and business smarts. Are you a great adjuster, who enjoys helping others reach their healthcare goals? Are you passionate about the benefits of continued Chiropractic Care? Are you motivated to develop personalized treatment plans and working as a part of a team to give your patients the best care they deserve? Then we want you and your unique goals and skills to join our dynamic team- changing the face of healthcare and leading our patients towards optimal health!
Our mission is to improve the health care of our community, while educating our community about natural health care. The guiding principles of our practice are integrity, care and community, and our commitment to these values is evident in our approach to our patients. We enjoy helping our patients on a personalized basis, designing treatment plans to meet the individual needs and goals of each patient. Our commitment to address our patients’ conditions helps us achieve lasting results and allows our patients to get back to fully enjoying life.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Take and review X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to the diagnosis, treatment plan options, benefits of continued chiropractic care, therapies/modalities, lifestyle modifications, and health and nutritional counseling
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments (diversified but open to other techniques)- provide therapeutic exercise instruction, therapies, and modalities (Electric stim, Traction)
• Documentation/progress notes
• Collaboration with the team and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractor license in TX
• $65k-$85k per year (DOE)
• Performance bonus based on Volume and potential for % bonus based on monthly collections
We customize a plan of care for each patient’s condition and health goals so they can lessen their pain, repair their injury, and reach their optimal wellness goals. We offer a competitive salary and benefits with bonus incentives that will reward growth and dedication. If you think you are the right person for this position and want to be part of a team focused on developing authentic relationships in our community, we invite you to submit your resume.