We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Waco, TX. Are you passionate about providing high quality chiropractic care? Love collaborating with a team to set individualized goals for your patients so that they can achieve their health and wellness goals? If you answered yes, then we need you to join our highly skilled and knowledgeable team in providing the best care that our patients need and deserve. We need a DC who has strong Chiropractic skills, is experienced in developing Rehabilitation Protocols, comprehensive care planning, with extraordinary communication skills to be a part of our integrated treatment solution.
We are an integrative multispecialty practice in Waco, and we pride ourselves on providing high quality care for a wide variety of healthcare needs- as well as preventative health and wellness options. Our goal is to improve our patient’s quality of life, while improving their function and mobility, so we can get them back to the activities they enjoy the most. We believe that our knowledgeable, multidisciplinary team of MD’s, DC’s, NP’s, LMT’s, and PT’s can work together, along with the patient, to create a wellness plan that effectively works towards reaching the patient’s healthcare and wellness goals.
Unlike any other clinic, our medical and chiropractic clinic offers multiple services that make patient care convenient and affordable. Our patients have access to multiple providers, medical, chiropractic, acupuncture, physical therapy, and massage. With many different providers under one roof, they can be confident we will know how to best treat their condition as a team. This approach allows them to choose the services they need, all within one clinic. Our clinic also has massage therapists that specialize in multiple massage techniques. We accept most major medical insurances and have affordable out-of-pocket and payment plan options. We also offer military discounts and accept Tricare dependent, and Tricare retired. Some of the most common conditions we treat are sciatica, back pain, shoulder pain, sports injuries, whiplash, neck pain, migraines, headaches, stress, fertility issues, allergies, fatigue, and auto injuries.
• Comprehensive Patient Exam/Evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records/imaging)
• Order/review diagnostic imaging as medically necessary
• Develop treatment plans in a multidisciplinary setting for an efficient/effective Plan of Care
• Patient education on value of continued therapy, diagnosis, care plan options, Chiropractic Care, and lifestyle modifications
• Chiropractic care- Manual Manipulations (Diversified and other chiropractic specialties), therapies, modalities, and develop rehab/exercise programs with PT
• Documentation -timely and accurate EHR
• Coordinate care with other providers daily to ensure patients are achieving expected outcomes
• Graduation from an Accredited Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in TX
• Willingness to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
• $90k-$110k per year with bonus
• Bonus structure - very achievable ($30k)
• Vacation (10 days PTO per year)
• Health Insurance
• Paid malpractice
• Reimbursed CME
We work as a team to help improve patients’ quality of life, and pride ourselves on providing high-quality personalized care. We feel that combining our expertise, decades of experience and knowledge, leads to better health outcomes for all, improving function and mobility so our patients can get back to the activities they enjoy most. We offer a competitive salary with achievable bonuses, great benefits, and wonderful work environment with supportive colleagues and state of the art equipment. If you enjoy helping others improve their quality of life and want to join our knowledgeable, supportive team, then please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.hcrcstaffing.com