Chiropractor Pahrump, NV (1 hr from Las Vegas)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Pahrump, NV. We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our team in providing compassionate, high-quality care to our friendly community just an hour outside of Las Vegas in rural Southern Nevada. Our Integrated Medical Group is looking for an experienced Chiropractor that has a passion for serving rural communities. This is truly a fantastic opportunity to build a relationship with the community that will last for years to come.
Who we are:
Our integrated multidisciplinary clinic has proudly served our community with high quality care for years, and we continue to grow. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of physicians and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We offer primary care services, behavioral health, pain management, chiropractic, massage therapy, and rehabilitative care. Our clinic offers our patients a one stop source for wellness and pain relief.
• Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and evaluate medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and taking x-rays, as indicated.
• Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
• Educate patients on the quality-of-life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
• Building positive doctor-patient relationships
• Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in NV
• Full time
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com