Chiropractor West Valley City, UT (Salt Lake City)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in West Valley City, UT. Our state-of-the-art practice is in West Valley City, a western suburb of Salt Lake City. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is an excellent adjuster, fantastic team player with a great attitude, and is bilingual in Spanish. We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for almost 23 years and our well-respected team continues to grow. Our dynamic, award-winning team and dedicated support staff collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! Over the years, we have helped close to 20,000 patients find relief. We believe that our patient’s health is one of their most valuable possessions and we work hard to help each patient reach their health and wellness goals.
• Perform New Patient consultations (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- Diversified, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in UT
• Bilingual in Spanish/English
• Full time
• Monday – Friday (with potential to go to a 4 day work week)
• $90k-$110k (base salary with easily attainable bonuses)
• Bonus Compensation
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com