We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Seymour, IN. We are seeking a chiropractor that enjoys working as a team, is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, skilled, and professional care alongside the multidisciplinary team. Ideally, the Chiropractor works well with others, and can also be depended upon to be professional and always bring the top level of care to their patients. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated doc with integrity and a desire to work hard. The incoming chiropractor must be willing to work within an integrated practice.
Our integrated office brings a comprehensive approach to our patient’s health and wellness concerns, providing the highest level of care that they need and deserve! We have an amazing, multidisciplinary team, with a chiropractor, rehab team, nurse practitioner, and fantastic support staff. Our comprehensive approach to patient care includes treating the underlying causes of symptoms and health problems, and empowering patients to live healthier lives. Our diverse medical team with providers of different disciplines work collaboratively to provide a unique level of health and wellness care for our patients, with non-surgical, non-prescription based care. We believe in holistic practices, responsible pain management.
• Perform initial consultations, exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Collaborate with the Nurse Practitioner, rehab team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in IN
• Full time
• Monday- Thursday 9-5 and Friday 9-1
• $70k- $85K
• Bonus Compensation- negotiable
• PTO 2 weeks
• Health Insurance potential
We are dedicated to detecting and treating chronic knee, back, and joint pain, and are one of the few medical institutions in the area that offers cutting-edge therapy. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com