Explore the offerings of your healthcare community. From job opportunities to equipment, everything is user-generated and Parker-approved.

$ 0.00 Message the Seller

More Information

Thank you for your interest in the position of Licensed Massage Therapist at RHWC!

We are looking for a part-time employee who can help us continue to create a multi-disciplinary approach to wellness. Candidate must have a genuine, caring personality and love being apart of our RHWC mission (see our and community staff and patients.

Our practice is a 90% cash-based practice with Medicare patients being the remaining 10%. We do offer affordable customized treatment plans to patients. Our patient population consists of patients of all ages.

Currently we have chiropractic, acupuncture, oriental medicine, allergy elimination, functional movement therapy, and functional nutrition. We are now looking for a part-time licensed massage therapist to provide chiropractic patients with soft tissue therapy/massage therapy. This will be an additional service provided to patients before or after their chiropractic adjustment or on a separate day of service. Patients will be scheduled by appointment only. Available shifts for this position are Tuesday and Thursday from 2-5pm. Independent contractors pay a weekly rent based on the number of massages (explained in interview).

The requirements for the position are as follows:
You must love chiropractic and love perfecting your skills!
You must be someone who loves to deliver an extraordinary experience to others, and someone who feels good making someone else feel good. Our practice members are the best and we want them to know how excited we are for their transformation and whats possible for them…but most of all, we want them to know that we care about them. You must be empathetic.
Your job is to help us achieve our mission of getting wellness care to the masses and to have fun while doing it (who wants a job that isn’t fun?!?)
Valid active Texas license as a massage therapist (with no previous investigations)
Certification in Active Release Technique, myofascial technique or other manual soft-tissue certification a plus
Lymphatic massage certification a plus
2+ years experience in soft-tissue manual work
Be very comfortable being in close proximity with patients in order to provide the service.
Must have a high level of integrity.· Must have a strong work ethic and be self-motivated.
Be willing to complete ongoing continuing education in massage therapy techniques.
Be willing to learn the scheduling features of Jane App for clinic software use.
Be willing to work in conjunction with chiropractor on patient treatment.

Please visit our website to learn more about our mission and our clinic.

Flag for Admin Review