We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Lodi, CA. We are looking for a team player who can work alongside our integrated team with a nurse practitioner, physical therapist, and dynamic support staff to provide patients with the highest level of care!
We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is a great adjuster, excellent communicator, who is a team player and enjoys collaborating with multidisciplinary fields to ensure that our patients are getting our full approach to their health and wellness needs.
Who we are:
We are an integrative physical medical clinic serving patients in Lodi, CA and have been proudly serving the community for over 25 years. We offer innovative non-surgical options for those suffering from acute and chronic pain conditions. Our practice is dedicated to identifying opioid-free pain relief options and tailoring treatment plans to each patient. Our skilled providers work to identify the source of the pain and explore cutting-edge solutions. We employ the latest forms of integrative medicine techniques, to free patients from debilitating pain, encourage healing and mobility, and help regain an active lifestyle. We offer patients relief from chronic pain conditions, including arthritis and sciatica, and persistent pain in the knees or lower back. We have a dynamic, well-educated team of medical professionals including a medical doctor, advance practice provider and amazing support staff.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Supervise and advise Physical Therapists on patient care, exercises, and rehab
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the NP, PT, and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in CA
• Full time
• $85k-$100k (DOE)
• Bonus Compensation
• Great team environment!
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com