We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Blue Island, IL. Our office is in Cook County, conveniently located approximately 16 miles south of Chicago's Loop. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about healthcare and working closely with patients while providing high-quality, individualized care and building relationships with our patients and our communities. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is a fantastic adjuster, team player who has strong rehabilitation skills. Don't miss an opportunity to join a growing organization that is seeking to train and develop DC's.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for almost 20 years, and we continue to grow! Our dynamic, award-winning team helps us provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment within our multidisciplinary office. We are committed to delivering well-being with respect and professionalism. We do this primarily through pain management, work-injury/personal injury related therapy, orthopedic surgery, and chiropractic services.
• Perform New patient exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the multidisciplinary team and support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in IL
• Strong rehabilitation skills
• Full time
• Monday - Friday
• $65k-$110k (based on experience)
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! We have a dynamic team with a great culture and growth opportunities and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org