At our office you will be able to focus on what you truly love doing -- treating patients without the burdensome tasks of ownership and management. We hand our doctors everything you will need to be successful!
· Full time or Part time opportunities available
· Full time salary from $60,000
· Company paid malpractice insurance
· $500 Yearly Allowance for CE Classes
· Paid Vacation/Personal Time earned by accrual
· Paid Volunteer Hours and Matching Donation Program
· Matching 3% IRA
· Fully equipped and beautifully designed clinic http://www.alliedfamilychiropractic.com
· Unmatched workplace culture
· Steady flow of New Patients provided
· Flexibility in your schedule is available for Part Time Doctors
· Focus on diagnosing patients, giving treatment plans and taking care of patients!
· Valid DC license in LA or applying for licensure
· Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in Louisiana
About Allied Family Chiropractic
We are a family wellness clinic looking for our 3rd doctor. We treat patients from infancy up to 100 years old. We are looking for a doctor who values wellness care, not necessarily PI or work comp. Our wellness practice focuses on the removal of subluxation and nerve interference to achieve pain relief and better health for the whole body. We are looking for someone who is competent in Diversified, Thompson (drop technique), Activator, and Webster who can accommodate to the needs of each individual patient. Our goals are to help you gain knowledge and expertise during your time with us. Learning what it takes to have a successful practice is something you will be able to take with you for your future, should you look to open your own clinic someday. We love setting doctors up for their future growth – supporting one another to reach more patients!
Our clinic is built on a foundation of Success Principles and Core Values that include Leadership, Chiropractic, Passion, Wow service, Responsibility, and Integrity. Our mission statement is to help more people, have more fun, and make more money because poverty never built anything. We donate all of our first day fees to a different charity each year, as part of the Give Back Movement. This amounts to 10's of thousands of dollars each year. This is something that we're incredibly passionate about; we do this because we care about our community and want to see meaningful change. We also have the greatest staff around! Every member of our team is on purpose for chiropractic and work at our clinic because of our united mission to better our community, not only in health, but in other ways as well. Because of all of this, we pride ourselves on some of the best work relationships – we truly value one another, our unique talents, strengths, and abilities. If you share our values and goals, we look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our team!