Chiropractor State College, PA
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our growing health and wellness family practice full-time in the State College, PA area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a detail oriented, compassionate Chiropractor! We have a multidisciplinary team of professionals, and the Chiropractor should be interested in working with a diverse group in providing integrative, alternative/holistic healthcare to the whole family - from pediatric to pregnancy, to geriatric.
Our ideal candidate is caring, professional, a team player with excellent communication skills, and enjoys treating patients of all ages, and has a true passion for health and providing high quality care. We are looking for a Chiropractor to add to our team of practitioners, to see patients for chiropractic care, spinal decompression therapy, x-ray service and more. All styles of adjusting are welcome including Thompson drop, Gonstead, Diversified, Activator, Pro Adjuster, Flexion, ART, and Soft Tissue. Specialty interests such as Webster’s pregnancy adjustments and pediatric chiropractic care are welcomed!
We are an integrative health and wellness practice that offers chiropractic, massage, integrative medicine, naturopathic medicine, IV nutrition therapy, functional medicine, and more. Our team of Chiropractors, Naturopathic Medicine Practitioner, Nurse Practitioners, and support staff work alongside each other to offer a care team approach to each patient’s health care. With a range of holistic treatment options and naturopathic medicine all under one roof, we give our patients every opportunity to heal naturally and reach a consistent level of wellness they didn’t think was possible.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review patient history/prior imaging/documents/reports)
• Order and obtain diagnostic imaging (X-rays or other imaging studies)
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Treat Patient (chiropractic adjustments)
• Offer patients treatment options- adjustments, rehab, and various therapies and modalities, Suggest and apply the use of supports such as tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment plan options, and lifestyle modifications
• Collaboration with the health care team and staff
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Documentation and charting- timely and accurate notes
• Team trainings/manager trainings
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic and Adjunctive Therapies license in PA
• Willingness to work within a multidisciplinary team
• At least two years of experience is preferred, but will train the right candidate
• Must be able to see/treat pediatric patients
• Specialty focus in areas such as pregnancy, Webster technique and/or ICPA trained doctors are encouraged to apply
• Monday-Friday (Friday office hours end at 1) A good work life balance!
• No Weekends or Holidays
• $60k-$100k per year (Bonuses)
• Bonus Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Paid Malpractice Insurance
• PTO, holiday and Vacation Pay
• Paid CE courses
• 401k with match
• Free chiropractic care and discounts on supplements and in house services
• No weekend hours
Our goal is to empower our patients to make healthy decisions, create optimal balance, and experience lasting wellness from within. State College is our home, so we treat our patients and staff like family. From our veteran doctors and technicians to our friendly receptionists, our entire staff is here to ease our patients into wellness with comfort, compassion, and care they can trust. If you are looking for long-term growth within a company that offers you a solid income opportunity, as well as an excellent work life balance with half day on Fridays and no weekend work, this job is for you! We have a wonderfully supportive team in a warm and welcoming environment. Come join us and take part in the journey of countless individuals to health and wellness.