Chiropractor Galloway, NJ
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time or Part time in Galloway, NJ. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor has at least 2 years’ experience, exceptional adjusting skills, and a teamwork mentality. Must be able to effectively communicate with patients, explaining treatment plans, addressing concerns, and empowering them to take an active role in their own health journey. Must also contribute to and embrace our practice's philosophical approach to chiropractic care, emphasizing holistic well-being and empowering patients to achieve optimal health. If you possess these qualities and are ready to make a significant impact on the lives of our patients, we want to hear from you! This position will have the chiropractor floating between our offices in Atlantic City, Galloway, and Hammonton.
We are a well-established practice that has been serving the community for almost 30 years and we have built a strong reputation and a loyal patient base. Our mission is to provide exceptional chiropractic care to as many patients as possible, supporting their journey to health and wellness while educating them about the benefits of chiropractic care. We highly value the success and growth of our practice and are committed to advancing the careers of our team members. As a primarily family-focused practice, we cherish our loyal patient base, some of whom have been with us for over 20 years. We predominantly utilize Diversified and Flexion Distraction techniques, with additional utilization of the Activator technique.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Managing care plans
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments Diversified, flexion/distraction, drop table, activator, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Help to grow the practice
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in NJ
• Open to both new graduates and experienced chiropractors
• Full time (Monday- Friday) or Part time
• $90,000 to start
• No weekend or holiday requirements
• Full training and mentorship to support your continuous growth and success.
• Health insurance coverage
• 401K plan
Bring your dynamic personality, your energy, enthusiasm, and positive attitude will contribute to a vibrant and uplifting work environment, fostering collaboration and camaraderie! As part of our team, you will benefit from over 30 years of experience, a superior support staff, and a fun and energetic work environment. We foster collaboration and keep everyone up to date through regular meetings and open communication. We love what we do and have fun doing it! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com