Chiropractor California, MD
60 miles south of Annapolis, Maryland
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice in California, MD. We have an experienced, fantastic practice where the incoming Chiropractor will be mentored, trained, and given focus and attention to be successful and it is an amazing place to work with the best patients. We have a positive, energetic, and enjoyable work environment where you will always be treated with respect and kindness. The incoming Chiropractor must be comfortable with manual adjustments and willing to learn other methods to create balance and whole-body adjustments for our patients.
We have had the privilege of serving the Southern Maryland community for over 23 years. Our state-of-the-art office is in the ever-growing area of St. Mary’s County, close to Patuxent River Naval Station and a popular spot with numerous restaurants and shopping. We have a well-established mixed practice with Wellness and family practice, personal injury, and workers' compensation. We offer chiropractic care, physical therapy modalities and functional rehabilitation. We primarily use diversified techniques, but we also use Flexion-Distraction, Activator, and Drop techniques.
• Perform initial exams/consultations (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays, write reports
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment care plans that focuses on the patient's overall health and wellbeing
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, nutritional support, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Chiropractic Care- Manual adjustments, Thompson drop, diversified, activator, extremity adjustments, rehab stretches and exercises, various therapies and modalities, converting pain patients to wellness care plans
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow ups to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Health fairs/screenings
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MD with PT privileges for family practice
• Full time
• $110k to start plus attainable bonuses
• 2 weeks per year of paid time off/PTO
• Malpractice insurance covered at 100%
• Health insurance -monthly stipend
• Attainable Bonus Incentives
• Multiple streams of New Patients
• Professional advancement and growth with mentoring, training, focus and attention to be successful
• An AMAZING place to work with the best patients.
Our practice is very involved in the community. We have sponsored several local athletics teams as well as work with local charities, teachers, police and first responders. We treat a diverse population of patients with a variety of conditions. We help patients strive to live life to their fullest. We want our care to enable patients to feel better, stronger, healthier, and happier!
We are offering a competitive salary, generous bonus structure and benefits, and the chance to change lives in the community of St. Mary’s County in Southern Maryland. We have a dynamic team of doctors, therapists, and supportive staff ready to collaborate to provide the best care possible- the care that our patients need and deserve! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com