Chiropractor Bryant, AR (20 min SW of Little Rock)
$100k total comp achievable within the 1st year
We are looking for a compassionate Chiropractor to join our thriving practice full time in Bryant, AR. Our state-of-the-art clinic is in the heart of Central Arkansas, a suburb of Little Rock, and we are seeking a Chiropractor who has a genuine desire to help others to join our growing practice! Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is detail oriented, has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enjoys providing high quality care and has a positive, uplifting attitude. We are offering a competitive starting salary and generous bonuses, making your growth potential limitless, and a 6-figure salary is easily achievable in the first year.
We are a well-established chiropractic office with almost 20 years of experience, serving the community of Bryant with the highest level of care, to families and patients of all ages. Our practice is committed to staying abreast of the most current treatment options available and takes pride in our new state of the art facility that was recently updated 1 year ago. We specialize in atlas orthogonal technique, and offer other services such as class IV laser therapy, Kennedy decompression, posture training, and treatment of athletes. We place a strong emphasis on providing education that will empower and equip individuals to make choices that will best lead to the expression of their full health potential.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, Impulse IQ, Diversified, Functional Movement Rehabilitation, Shock Wave Therapy, Low Level Laser therapies, and multiple therapies and modalities.
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in AR
• Full time
• Monday – Friday (Friday office hours end at 12)
• $80,000 plus generous performance-based bonuses with no cap
• $100k total comp achievable within the 1st year
• Bonus Compensation (performance based with no cap)
• Limitless growth and earning potential
• No weekends
• Access to state-of-the-art equipment and facility
• Business Liability insurance paid
• Continuing Education paid
• Sign on Bonus potential
• Employee discount for products
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our well-established, reputable team. We are seeking a DC who shares our genuine desire to help others reach their full health potential through education and innovative chiropractic care, someone who is confident working independently while also eager to collaborate as a team, is an ongoing learner who stays abreast of current research and has a personal interest in health and wellness. We have a positive and supportive team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, recently renovated office with new equipment and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com