We are seeking a licensed and experienced Massage Therapist in Lancaster, PA. The Massage Therapist will give personalized care to patients who are suffering from acute pain post-traumatic injury. The patients are prescribed massage therapy by the treating chiropractor, and the successful Massage Therapist will build rapport with these patients and improve their overall quality of life through effective treatment. This position is part time, working Monday and Wednesdays within our office in Lancaster.
We provide high-quality integrated healthcare to people suffering from neuro-musculoskeletal injuries and chronic conditions. Our extensive slate of office-based diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitation services, provided by our team of compassionate and skilled professionals, are medically managed from evaluation through treatment to ensure patients have the best achievable outcomes. We are a leader in care delivery for personal injury and worker’s compensation cases and have a proven track record of returning patients to their pre-injury level of activity as quickly as possible. We are invested in doing the right thing.
• Arrive to work punctually
• Utilize UKG for time-keeping
• Prepare the massage room
• Sanitize the massage room in between patients and at the end of a shift
• Communicate with patients, coworkers, and ordering chiropractor
• Deliver personalized care to patients, depending on their injuries and needs
• Assist the Team in any way possible during down time
• Stamina to perform 50-minute massages, for the entirety of a shift (must be able to perform 3 to 6 50-minute massages, consecutively)
• Communication skills
• Customer service skills
Education and Experience:
• Active PA Massage Therapy license required
• Active malpractice coverage required
• Experience working with Musculoskeletal injuries
• At least two years of experience preferred
• Part time
• Monday and Wednesday (9-6)
• $27-30/hr (regardless if patient cancels)
We are seeking a massage therapist who has excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the stamina to perform high quality therapeutic massages. We are offering a competitive salary, a great work environment, and the chance to help countless of people in the community. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com