Chiropractor Baltimore, MD
2 weeks PTO and vacation time
401k with 3% match
Great Benefits! Great Work Environment!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Baltimore, MD 21231. Our ideal candidate is an excellent adjuster and passionate about providing high-quality Chiropractic care. Do you enjoy working with a knowledgeable and respected team? Love working with your patients to help them reach for AND achieve their health and wellness goals? If you said yes, then come join us! We are looking for a likeminded, driven Chiropractor to help us provide the best Chiropractic care that our patients need and deserve.
Who we are:
Within our chiropractic clinic, we see a variety of patient conditions and health needs. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be personalized to their own health and wellness goals. We have a fantastic reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. We are a Chiropractor owned and operated business providing high quality chiropractor services, corrective exercises, physical therapy, lifestyle advice, and spinal and postural screenings to patients throughout the Baltimore community. Care within our office is not simply joint manipulation. We utilize physical therapy modalities and active care rehab exercises to help bring about resolution of our patients’ specific complaints. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and review X-Rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments and Therapy, Rehab exercises and various modalities/therapies
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, home exercises, lifestyle modifications, and assistance with therapies
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records. Maintain accurate case histories of patients
• Follow up patient phone calls and paperwork
• Building positive doctor-patient relationships
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MD
• $75k- $85k per year (depending on experience)
• Malpractice Insurance (company paid)
• 401k with 3% match
• Health Insurance
• Paid CEU
• Student loan consulting with a professional
• 2 weeks PTO and vacation time
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway out of pain and towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary plus bonuses, benefits, and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people in the Baltimore area. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org