Chiropractor Baltimore, MD 21213
No Weekend work! Great Benefits!!
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Baltimore, MD. Are you passionate about chiropractic and helping others? A great adjuster, team player, who has experience/training with physical therapy protocols? Then we want to hear from you! We have a quickly expanding team due to our fantastic reputation for bringing quality care to our community for over 30 years and we need a likeminded Chiropractor to join us!
Who we are:
Our mission is to deliver the full continuum of best-in-class, patient-centric health care services and we have been doing so for over 30 years. As reputation and our group grows, we continue to deliver superior post-traumatic care, we strive to reach more patients and offer our services in a more streamlined way. We provide high-quality multispecialty healthcare to people suffering from neuro-musculoskeletal injuries and chronic conditions. Our extensive slate of office-based diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitation services, provided by our team of compassionate and skilled professionals, are medically managed from evaluation through treatment to ensure patients have the best achievable outcomes.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Order and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays (to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems)
• Evaluate the functioning of the neuromusculoskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment plan options, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, and stress management
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the healthcare team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• DC licensed in Maryland
• Additional courses in physical therapy are preferred
• Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of physical dysfunctions
• Must be able to commute to our location
• Monday through Friday (Friday is a shorter workday)
• Bonus compensation
• Company paid malpractice insurance
• PTO (15 days) and paid holidays (7 days plus a floating holiday)
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
• Short-term disability
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid CME days
• Monday through Friday work schedule
• No Weekend Work!
We are an experienced, welcoming integrated team with over 30 years of providing quality care, improving the lives of thousands of patients on their journey of optimizing their health! You too, can improve the quality of life of so many! We invite you to join us in providing a pathway to wellness to our patients through the Chiropractic approach to healthcare. We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses, and great benefits! If you are interested in this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!