Chiropractor Danville, VA
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Chiropractor to join our practice in Danville, VA. We are a busy, modern chiropractic office looking for a chiropractor to join our dynamic and well respected team. The ideal candidate has a VA license, is skilled in a variety of chiropractic techniques, and is comfortable working with a diverse patient population. The chiropractor will be responsible for providing quality patient care, maintaining accurate patient records, and collaborating with the other members of the healthcare team.
Within our integrated physical medicine and rehab practice, a team of providers evaluate our patients, looking at both the symptoms that brought them in, and at the work, lifestyle, dietary, and genetic factors that are at play contributing to the patient’s overall health. We then meet as a team to discuss each case and develop a personalized treatment program specific to each patient’s healthcare needs. Our comprehensive approach mandates that our providers not just see patients as their symptoms, but as the individual with many interactive connected systems. We offer cutting-edge treatments utilizing the latest technologies, moving not the realm of health advocacy and wellness coaching. Our knowledgeable and experienced team consists of medical doctors, physician assistants, chiropractors, technicians, and support staff.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment plan options, proper posture, ergonomics, diet, exercise, and other lifestyle factors that impact their condition
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments Activator, Thompson drop table, diversified, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the healthcare team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in VA
• Full time
• Monday -Friday (Fri hours end at 12)
• $75k – $105k
• Bonus Compensation
We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org