Chiropractor Hampton, VA (15 miles N of Norfolk)
4-day work week with no weekend work!
Professional advancement with training
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our Chiropractic office full time in Hampton, VA. This is a great opportunity for a passionate Doctor of chiropractic who is interested in family wellness and values patient education. Not auto accident or work comp. Our practice primarily focuses on the adjustment that removes nerve interference and subluxations of the spine. We are seeking someone who is comfortable with primarily Thompson drop, activator, and diversified adjustments but is willing to use what method works best for the patient’s needs, someone who is coachable and willing to learn our system so that patients can go between doctors seamlessly. We offer a great work life balance with a 4-day work week and no weekend work!
As a true wellness chiropractor, the doctor will inspire and lead patients into a lifetime of affordable chiropractic care. Ultimately, a successful chiropractic associate provides excellent patient care and guidance and will collaborate with the other providers and team to create a successful long term chiropractic practice.
We are a family, wellness-based Chiropractic office with a dream of expanding to better serve our community. We have been proudly serving the community of Hampton for over 7 years, and our reputation and patient base continues to grow. We have a fantastic team of knowledgeable Doctors who are passionate about the benefits of Chiropractic care. We demonstrate this by growing chiropractic with patient education, serving our community by partnering with many local organizations as a part of our Give Back Movement, and dominating healthcare by becoming more accessible and affordable to every family in our community. We know that every member of the family deserves the healing and prevention that chiropractic can offer, so we are passionate about sharing the chiropractic message. Our mission is to maximize healing, prevent ailments, and enhance lifelong performance through affordable chiropractic care for our patients. We are hyper focused on ensuring 80% of our community is benefiting from regular chiropractic care. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: Leadership, Responsibility, WOW service, Chiropractic, Passion, and Integrity.
• Patient exams (medical history, review pertinent records/imaging/reports)
• Take and review X-rays
• Report of Findings
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education re: Diagnosis, ROF’s, care plan options, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Chiropractic Manual adjustments- 70%Thompson drop, 20%activator, 10% diversified or other, therapies, modalities and exercises
• Regular progress reports/documentation
• Regular Patient re-exams
• Collaboration with the other DC’s and staff
• Refer patients for additional therapies and rehab as determined by patient needs
• Convert active/acute care patients to wellness care patients through the use of patient education
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in VA
• Full time
• 4 weekdays 7am-6pm with 2-hour lunch each day. No weekends
• $80,000 per year
• Vacation/PTO (2 weeks)
• Malpractice coverage
• Health insurance options available
• Individual coaching provided by an outside coach ($6,000 value)
• Great workplace and lots of training
• 4-day work week and no weekend work!
• No outside marketing required. We hire a practice rep to bring patients to the office for you.
• 3% Employer IRA Match
• Future consideration towards leading super clinic
Hampton is a coastal town with beach everywhere and fascinating sites to see and interesting things to do. Located on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, Hampton is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views. The city has been named one of the top 20 hot spots for young professionals to live and work. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about helping others and providing high-quality care. We have a dynamic team, great work environment, and a thriving patient base and we need to add another fantastic adjuster to our group. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.