Absolute Life Wellness Center is a professional and outgoing team of passionate individuals providing a holistic approach to personal and best in class Chiropractic care in the city of San Marcos and surrounding areas, including Kyle, TX, Austin, TX and New Braunfels, TX. We are also the official Chiropractors for the Texas State Football team!
Competitive Salary for the Central Texas region + bonus potential
Annual company Doctor fishing trip to another country (country varies year to year)
Annual all inclusive company trip for all Doctors and staff
Yearly Christmas Bonus
Paid time off
Who are we looking for:
A Chiropractic leader who will embrace our culture and guide the practice promoting continued growth.
Who is coachable.
Who is looking to grow their clinical and business skills.
Who is confident.
Who is comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment.
Who wants to make an impact in our company while also having a great quality of life.
Who is organically upbeat and able to bring a culture of excitement about Chiropractic care.
Who is hardworking, purposeful and with a strong chiropractic philosophy and ethics.
Absolute Life Wellness Center strives to build a best-in-class team that inspires each other, excels together, and delivers exceptional customer service to our patients.
· A Veteran owned company
· A solid team with systems in place for patient care, training, and business mentoring.
· A clinic with established and happy patients.
· Noted as one of Austin’s best Chiropractic Clinics!
Our mission is to promote and enhance the wellness of our patients and community by:
· Providing best in class professional chiropractic care in a comfortable, supportive, and healing environment.
· Creating unique and individual treatment plans enhancing each patient’s wellness.
· One PATIENT. Multiple SOLUTIONS.
· Advocating for a healthy lifestyle with a holistic approach to wellness.
· Educating our patient’s regarding the importance of one’s active participation with their wellness journey.
· Commitment to ongoing review of our customer service and chiropractic care; ensuring a quality approach to our practice of delivering best in class professional chiropractic care.
· We carry out this mission by providing supportive wellness education, best in class professional chiropractic care, and with a passionate pursuit to earn your trust.
If you want to join a team, and why would you not, of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Absolute Life Wellness Center for an unlimited opportunity with a company that is innovative and supportive of our patients, our team members, and our surrounding communities.
Our belief, “ONE patient. Multiple SOLUTIONS.”
· Texas licenses/certifications to practice
· Current board certificate (if applicable)
· Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
· CPR (BLS for community/lay responder or Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer.
Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
· New grads welcome to apply
· Electronic Health Record experience preferred
· Doctor of Chiropractic Texas License
· Able to use office equipment, computer, scanner, and phone system
· The ability to maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
· Dedication and desire to provide high quality service
· Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
· Innovative and enthusiastic approach to customer service
What we offer:
· Full time career position with flexible hours and extended weekends
· Generous base pay plus performance bonuses, above market compensation income package
· Benefits offered and varied based on location
· Company paid malpractice insurance
· C.E.U. reimbursement up to $250
· Career position with upward mobility
Ø Consult with patients, reviewing health and medical histories, questioning, observation, and examination of patients.
Ø Evaluate patient's neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
Ø Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
Ø Provide patient education regarding the benefits of routine chiropractic care while supporting the patients care journey.
Ø Provide a recommended course of treatment.
Ø Maintain accurate patient treatment records.
Ø Building positive doctor-patient relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Absolute Life Wellness Center refers to the State and CDC COVID-19 recommendations.