Chiropractor Huntsville, AL
4-day work week!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Huntsville, AL to function as an associate/clinic director in our office. We are looking for a growth-oriented Chiropractor who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care within a quickly growing practice. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is comfortable with leadership, patient education, and cares about supporting the long-term goals of the team. We offer a fantastic work life balance with a 4-day work week, excellent supportive team, and fantastic benefits!!
Who we are:
Our Chiropractic clinic focuses on the health of the nervous system, proper nutrition, and healing periphery neuropathy. Our team is committed to getting our patients true health and healing, not covering up symptoms. We focus on care for nerve damage with therapy tech driven care involving decompression and shock wave therapy. Office therapies also include shock wave therapy for tissue regeneration, decompression with back on trac. Modalities for adjusting include neurologically based adjustments with TRT manual modalities to include diversified, logan basic, etc. We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment.
• Educating prospective patients on care plans
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Develop and prepare appropriate care plans for new patients and answering any questions they have
• Patient education as to diagnosis, care plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, nutrition/diet and supplementation to support healing, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Supervise and advise Therapy and Case management team on patient care, exercises, and rehab
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Track KPIs to measure clinic productivity
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in AL
• Willingness and leadership abilities to be Clinic Director
• Full time
• Monday -Thursday
• Bonus Compensation- monthly, based on performance
• 4-day work week!
• No Marketing- All marketing is handled by the clinic owners.
• Complimentary adjustments and in office therapies for employee and immediate family, at cost savings on equipment and nutrition.
• Health Insurance
• Paid malpractice
• Time off for CEU's, paid travel/training, coaching on mindset and personal development.
• Paid team outings like white water rafting and indoor skydiving.
• Paid Vacation
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a Chiropractor to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com