We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Erie, PA. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about providing high quality care, is an excellent adjuster who also is comfortable with providing other health and wellness services within an integrated team.
Who we are:
We are an integrated office that offers chiropractic services, regenerative medicine, physical medicine, functional medicine, and weight loss services. Our office has proudly served our community with high quality care for over 21 years and due to our fantastic reputation, we continue to grow. We offer an array of services not found in most healthcare settings. Our ability to offer the best in medical and alternative treatments in one location means that our patients have more options. Our team works to develop treatment plans that makes sense for each person. We have an integrated team with a medical doctor, physician assistant, x-ray tech, functional therapy tech, chiropractor, and support staff.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings, determine diagnosis and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- Diversified and instrument, stretching, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the integrated team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in PA
• Full time
• Monday through Thursday 8:15am-6:15pm
• $65,000 – $80,000 plus bonus compensation
Our multidisciplinary team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges with a wide range of health and wellness services. We have a dynamic work environment and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org