Chiropractor Evanston, IL 60201 (15 miles N of Chicago)
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Evanston, IL. We are located 15 miles N of Chicago, along the coast of Lake Michigan. We are seeking a highly competent, professional, and driven associate chiropractor to join our enthusiastic team, improving our patient’s quality of life! We make our patients a top priority, and we seek out candidates that aim to do the same.
Do you have a passion for helping others see their full potential? Do you enjoy helping to motivate and assist your patients reach for their health and wellness goals? Do you love helping others? Then we need you and your unique skills and goals to join our team, to work in tandem with the other chiropractor, resulting in the most effective treatment plans and clinical outcomes! We are seeking someone who is compassionate, caring, optimistic, self-motivated and gets excited about a challenge.
For almost 15 years, we have provided the community of Evanston with the highest level of Chiropractic care, and our reputation continues to grow and expand- as does our practice and patient base! Our Chiropractic wellness office emphasizes improving our patient’s health to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. For some, we offer a rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others, the journey may offer a new center, one never experienced. We personally tailor a wellness program specifically targeted to our patient’s wellness needs using the least invasive yet highly effective techniques and services.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging, patient goals and desired outcomes
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Comprehensive Chiropractic Care- Manual Adjustments- Gonstead, Diversified, Activator, various therapies, modalities, corrective exercises, and advice on lifestyle modifications/adjustments and post care instructions
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, services offered in the clinic, treatment care plan options, and therapies/exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Reexam- monitor for progress and treatment compliance, adjust treatment plans as needed
• Collaboration with the CA/Rehab techs, other medical professionals, and administrative staff for comprehensive patient care
• Oversee management of Rehab Technicians and Chiropractic Assistants
• Take and review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Follow up patient phone calls
• A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Valid DC license in IL
• Full time
• 8-6 pm with office hours ending at noon on Fridays
• $65k-$90k (DOE)
• Bonus compensation
• Health insurance
We are seeking a DC who is committed to achieving results, a self-starter who can work independently and be an integral part of our dynamic team. If you have excellent interpersonal skills and are a strong collaborator, then we want to hear from you. Be a part of our winning team that is driven by helping our patients achieve the best clinical outcomes, seeing our patients live the life they deserve.
Please send your resume to email@example.com