Medical Assistant Chicago, IL
We are looking for a dedicated Medical Assistant to join our group full time in the Chicago area. This position will require the incoming Medical Assistant to travel to different clinical locations around the Chicago area depending on the Physicians schedule. Ideally, the incoming Medical Assistant has strong EMR skills and is preferably bilingual in Spanish. Candidates with prior scribe experience will be given preference as well as candidates with injury care and occupational health experience.
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the Physician with patients encounters and care, as well as documenting the patient visit encounters per the provider's specifications along with providing administrative support to the medical providers to ensure efficient operation of the medical office. You will support providers and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization, and communication. The successful candidate will have experience and be able to complete assigned duties accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Work with the patients and provider during patient visits and assist with documenting as instructed by provider
• Organize patient paperwork post visit including imaging orders, referrals, prescriptions and work status reports
• Ensure documents are available and accessible for the provider prior to patient visits including specialist reports, imaging reports, and any other items needing provider review
• Assist during medical visits as directed by provider
• Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
• Strong EMR skills
• Bilingual candidates preferred
• Must have prior scribe experience
• Experience with injury care and occupational health preferred
• Full time (Monday to Friday)
• $17 -$22 per hour
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
We are looking for an organized, efficient, and friendly medical scribe to assist with providing high quality patient care. We offer competitive compensation with great benefits, and an excellent work culture! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com