We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Nottingham, MD area. We have 2 state-of-the-art offices, in Bel Air and Nottingham, and we are looking for a driven DC who can help provide coverage at both offices. We are conveniently close to all the restaurants and action, being only a 30-minute drive to downtown Baltimore.
We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is a great adjuster, someone who is passionate about providing high-quality, individualized care, and enjoys focusing on helping others reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 15 years, and we continue to grow. We currently see a wide variety of health conditions, concerns, and wellness visits. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of a chiropractor and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. Our mission is to be a national leading in healthcare by providing the highest patient care at every level. We do that by sincerely demonstrating care for our patients and striving to make each visit the best experience possible. We offer the most advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques available and assemble the most qualified and caring professionals. We take pride in educating the public, making the community a healthier place to live.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and Analyze Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to report of findings, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Chiropractic Care- Manual and tool facilitated adjustments- Activator and diversified, oversight of rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Attendance at team meetings
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in MD
• Current PT privileges in MD
• Full time
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals in the Nottingham/ Baltimore area experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org