(10 min N of Frederick)
½ day on Tues and Friday!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Walkersville, MD. We are a Family Chiropractic office that is dedicated to our philosophy of Holistic Chiropractic care, and we have been blessed to provide life-changing healthcare to thousands of individuals, children, and seniors over the last 20 years. We are looking for a likeminded DC to join our practice to continue our longstanding tradition of offering our patients the best care possible.
We are looking for an Associate who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized Chiropractic care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is Licensed in Maryland with PT privileges.
Who we are:
Our office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 27 years and our patient base continues to grow. We use the latest technology coupled with a personal touch to care for our practice members. We offer spinal curve restoration, weight loss coaching and nutritional counseling. We also have complimentary weekly workshops to encourage people to enhance their body’s ability to heal. Our dynamic, award-winning team and dedicated support staff collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, nutritional counseling, take-home stretches and exercises, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments Diversified and Thompson, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in MD with PT privileges
• Full time (Mon-Fri)
• Tuesdays 1-6 and Fridays 8:30-12
We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com