Chiropractor Frederick, MD
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Frederick, MD. We are seeking a chiropractor with physiotherapy privileges in the state of MD, to join our knowledgeable and experienced team of Chiropractors.
Are you a great adjuster, who enjoys helping others reach their healthcare goals? Are you passionate about the benefits of continued Chiropractic Care? Are you motivated to develop personalized treatment plans and working as a part of a team to give your patients the best care they deserve? Then we want you and your unique goals and skills to join our dynamic team- changing the face of healthcare and leading our patients towards optimal health!
We have been providing high quality chiropractic care to the community of Frederick for over 16 years. We are a family chiropractic office, and we treat a wide variety of patients and conditions, from pain and injury to health and wellness. Our mission is to improve the health care of our community naturally, while educating our community about natural health care. The guiding principles of our practice are integrity, care and community, and our commitment to these values is evident in our approach to our patients. We combine chiropractic, physical therapy, and nutritional counseling on a personalized basis, designing treatment plans to meet the individual needs and goals of each patient. Our commitment to address our patients’ conditions helps us achieve lasting results and allows our patients to get back to fully enjoying life. We’ve been in our current location since 2006, and we love being involved and giving back to the community. Every year, we select a local nonprofit and raise money for it throughout the year.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to the diagnosis, treatment plan options, benefits of continued chiropractic care, therapies/modalities, lifestyle modifications, and health and nutritional counseling
• Call patients for follow up and encourage them to continue chiropractic care as needed
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments-diversified, activator, flexion/distraction, gonstead, thompson drop, provide therapeutic exercise instruction, therapies, and modalities (Electric stim, Traction)
• Documentation/progress notes
• Collaboration with the team and staff for comprehensive patient care
• No marketing requirements
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Licensed DC in the State of MD with physiotherapy privileges
• Work hours: Tues, Thurs, Fri 9am-7pm (2 hour lunch break), Wednesday 2pm-7pm, Sat 8am-12pm
• $75k-$95k per year (DOE)
• Vacation/PTO (accrued with annual increases)
• Health insurance coverage
• Annual Educational Stipend $500
• Full Malpractice Coverage
• Simple IRA with 3% employer matching
Join our experienced and well-respected team, providing high quality comprehensive care. Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing natural health care. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com