We are looking for a motivated and passionate chiropractor to join our team full time- providing high-quality chiropractic care amongst our dynamic and knowledgeable team in Frederick, MD.
Are you passionate about the benefits of chiropractic care and helping patients reach their health and wellness goals? Are you a great adjuster? Love working with a dedicated team that collaborates to give our patients the best Chiropractic care? If you answered yes, then we want to speak with you! We need you and your unique skills and goals to join our well-respected team!
Our dedicated team of Chiropractors have been a leading chiropractic group in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area since 1998. Our clinics offer the best in cutting edge chiropractic care. Our doctors are knowledgeable, well respected and hold leadership roles in chiropractic colleges, state associations, hospitals, and urgent care centers. We service a wide range of patients and health conditions- treating a mixture of HI, PI, WC, and wellness to amateur, professional, and Olympic athletes! Our patients know that we are there to help them achieve whatever their health and wellness goals may be, proudly serving our community with the highest quality care that they need and deserve.
• New Patient Chiropractic exams/evaluations (medical history, review pertinent reports/imaging, physical exam) for a mixture of HI, PI, WC and cash patients
• Take, review and report on X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to findings, care plan options, wellness advice, therapies, and modalities
• Chiropractic Care- Managing patient care, Adjusting- diversified, rehab exercises, variety of therapies and modalities
• Documentation- progress notes, timely and accurate
• Regular reexams to ensure patient and DC goals being met
• Collaboration with the other chiropractors and staff for comprehensive care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MD
• Full time
• Mon-Wed-Fri: 9-12, 3-7
• Tues-Thur: 3-6
• Sat: 9-11 (occasional- by appointment only)
Total Compensation (range):
• $75k-$90k per year
• Bonus Compensation-10% of profits after 90 days which increases to 15% after year 1
• Full Health insurance coverage
• Paid continuing education and license renewal
• Vacation/PTO 2 weeks
• Potential professional and personal growth opportunities
We focus on patient centered care in every aspect of our practice and believe in treating everyone like family. We are looking for a likeminded Associate to join our team and help us on our journey to bring our patients optimal health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com