We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Kinnelon, NJ. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor has 3-5 years of experience working with a multidisciplinary team and is an excellent adjuster who enjoys focusing on helping your patients reach their health and wellness goals.
Who we are:
Our multidisciplinary office has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 30 years, and we continue to grow. Our dynamic, award-winning team provide services that consist of physical therapy, medical, orthopedic, PM&R, chiropractic, massage, nutritional services with a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports) Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in NJ
• 3-5 years of experience working with a multidisciplinary team
• Full time
Our group emphasizes improving health to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com