Chiropractor Pahrump, NV
4-day work week!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Pahrump, NV. Join our team of integrated providers in a state-of-the-art office! We have a fantastic, reputable multi-disciplinary clinic with a focus on rehabilitation and helping our patients reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is an excellent adjuster, friendly, who is a team player and enjoys collaborating with a well-respected group of integrated practitioners.
Who we are:
Our integrated multidisciplinary clinic has proudly served our community through chiropractic care for over 4 years, and we continue to grow. Our dynamic, award-winning team consists of physicians and a dedicated support staff that helps us collaborate to provide the best care that our patients need and deserve! We work closely together as a team and with our patients, creating a great healing environment. We offer primary care services, behavioral health, pain management, chiropractic, massage therapy, and rehabilitative care. Our clinic offers our patients a one stop source for wellness and pain relief.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
• Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment plan options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
• Work cooperatively with the multidisciplinary team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in NV
• Full time
• 4–10-hour shifts (M-Th or Tu-Fr)
If you are interested in being challenged to grow with a fun passionate team, then join us! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com