We are seeking a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Layton, UT. We are looking for a leader who will be able to embrace our vision and guide the practice towards continued growth. We believe that we are providing the foundation to help establish wellness and well-being in our community. Our company is an extended family of like-minded individuals striving to support, motivate and inspire the transformation of communities through the miracle of chiropractic. We love our patients and staff and strive to provide the best quality of care available with a mission to improve healthcare.
Currently licensed as a Doctor of Chiropractic in Utah and is able to maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire. We are looking for someone who has an outgoing, enthusiastic approach to customer service and believes that communicating with the patient throughout the exam is essential. Candidate must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated
• Provide consultations, exams, and treatment plans for chiropractic maintenance visits
• Ability to educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care and provide a recommended course of treatment
• Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions
• Initiate patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
• Arrange for diagnostic imaging to be taken, when medically necessary
• Analyze imaging to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems
• Maintain accurate case histories of patients and entering chiropractic visit notes on electronic software
• Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary
• Ability to provide a high volume of adjustments daily
• Primarily utilizing diversified technique using drop table
• Work cooperatively with team, chiropractic assistants, and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Auditing accounts and occasional marketing as needed
License Reimbursement, CE Cost Allowance, Compensation: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year based upon patient treatment performance. Competitive Pay + BONUS